Morleyz Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 5, 2010

Launch of Morleyz Tech and Games

Well, after much technical work and failed attempt as Word Press uploads, I have finally settled with Blogger.

Let me tell you, it has been a LONG time coming, setting up all of these things.

So here I am, sitting behind my laptop with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate typing out the very first post of the Morleyz Blog. So, while your reading this, I'd like to outline the purpose of the Morleyz blog:

Morleyz is here to give you input on any and all things consumer-grade technology and all of those lovely video games out there. We are here to help you make educated decisions before making such purchases and give you background information on everything. Keep up to date with the latest news on popular tech-related topics and game release dates and features.

We also will be organizing gaming event for everyone to enjoy.

Leaving it short and sweet, I am off to prepare articles to write for this blog.

Happy Gaming!

2 comments: